[A-DX] Gruppo Ascolto Radio dello Stretto - Contest

  • Subject: [A-DX] Gruppo Ascolto Radio dello Stretto - Contest
  • From: "Wolfgang Bueschel" <BueschelW@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 09:54:06 +0200

ITALY   This year in October 20, 2009 the Italian Club GARS - Gruppo Ascolto
Radio dello Stretto - marks the 30th anniversary of its foundation.

In this occasion our Club organise a cultural contest, to reply 8 questions.

Request the leaflet-contest to:
GARS c/o Giovanni Sergi - Via Sibari 40 - 98149 Messina - Italy.

E-mail: <gsergi5050 @ hotmail.com>
To see our web site: <www.polistenaweb.it/gars>

17 & 18 October 2009 convention in Napoli - Naples - Neapel
<http://www.polistenaweb.it/gars/gars_a_napoli.html>

Participation, free of charge, is until 20 of September.
My best wishes for this anniversary to all our supporters.
Giovanni Sergi, GARS Coordinator, Messina, Italy (Aug 22)