[A-DX] [dxld] The Mighty KBC 7375 at 01:21 UT

Roger
So Apr 28 14:03:14 CEST 2013

Am 28.04.2013 05:27, schrieb NSW Music And Media:

 > Dxers:
 > I intuned to 7375,with apologies in advance for the late intuning.
 > I heard many songs on "THe Giant Jukebox" with Eric Van
Willigan",including"THe Spirit Of Radio" by Rush,requested by me last
weekend.
 > It was heard at around 0236 UT in English with db of 56.This station
will be moving from 7375 as announced by Eric Van Willigan
 > to 9925 viaauen Germany.Great Reception wit The News Headlines,Today
In History,more music,etc.Lots of oldies by dutch bands played.
 > This  was recieved on UT Sunday,April 28,2013 using the Tecsun PL380
portable reciever.Good Reception throughout then Ten Minutes
 > before sign off,a het appears on this frequency.CCI noted for the
remainder of transmission with Text modes heard from Kim's
 > VOA Radiogram show.nice to hear what digital text streams sound like
on Shortwave.It's Like the old data Fax Modem sounds in a way
 > .Eric wants rteception reports on trhe new frequency of 9925 next
week.73's,Noble West,WA2048SWL,Clinton,TN,USA,NSW Media,via DXLD
 > Tecsun PL380 DSP Reciever with Telescopic Whip Antenna
**********************************************************************************************************************************

Hello
Here is the text to this "fax modem sounds":

@01.33utc on 7375 kHz/Thor50x2 on 1500 Hz:

This is a Mighty KBC digital text transmission in the Thor50x2 mode,
which is
about 180 words per minute and, as you can see, takes up 1800 Hertz of
bandwidth.

NEW FREQUENCY NEXT WEEKEND

Effective next weekend, May 5th, the Mighty KBC will transmit on a new
frequency, 9925 kHz, for its North America broadcast, Sundays 0000-0200 UTC.
(Saturday evening 8 to 10 pm EDT.)

On September 1st, the frequency will return to 7375 kHz.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
|T|H|E| |M|I|G|H|T|Y| |K|B|C|
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

@01.58utc on 7375 kHz/MFSK32 text on 1000 Hz:

The North America broadcast of The Mighty KBC will return next Sunday,
May 5,
0000-0200 UTC, on a new frequency of 9925 kHz.

More digital text a half hour from now on VOA Radiogram, at 0230 UTC on 5745
kHz, via North Carolina.

Here is the VOA Radiogram schedule:
(all days and times UTC)
Sat 1600-1630 17860 kHz
Sun 0230-0300 5745 kHz
Sun 1300-1330 6095 kHz
Sun 1930-2000 15670 kHz

And please visit voaradiogram.net

Thanks to The Mighty KBC

@01.58utc on 7375 kHz/MFSK32 image  on 2000 Hz:    ???

Looked like a chameleon in a pile of confetti, no idea what this should
mean.... ;-)

roger
from the south of Saxony-Anhalt