[A-DX] {dxld} VOA Radiogram, Dec 7-8, features MFSK32 and 64

Roger
So Dez 8 10:26:59 CET 2013

Am 07.12.2013 15:05, schrieb :
> VOA Radiogram for the weekend of 7-8 December will make more use of
> the robust MFSK32 mode to compensate for difficult trans-Atlantic
> propagation on our 15670 kHz frequency.
> There will be several MFSK images, including one of the Capitol
> Christmas tree.
> And we will conduct one more experiment with audio harmonics.
The frequency 17860 kHz around 16.00z continues to supply Central Europe
with a good signal
Also MFSK-128 here would probably not have been a problem:

http://www.rhci-online.de/VoA_Radiogram_2013-12-07.htm

The best choice is certainly pure LSB or USB, the worst choice is pure
AM with all the distortions because of a fluctuating carrier.

roger