[A-DX] Fwd: LKB/LLE Bergen Kringkaster is today running @140 watts

diwiso
Do Dez 12 07:30:27 CET 2013

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	LKB/LLE Bergen Kringkaster is today running @140 watts
Datum: 	Thu, 12 Dec 2013 07:22:41 +0100
Von: 	Svenn Martinsen <>

LKB/LLE Bergen Kringkaster is today running @140 watts and greatly
improved modulation on AM 1314 kHz. Thanks to Øystein our CE! There was
an unscheduled test last evening at @1800, and a 800 Hz tone was sent
out @1845 UTC.

Why don't you try us at sunrise today!

Yes, we are on the air with the last scheduled transmission this week
from LLE-2 (1314 KHz) and LLE-3 (5895 kHz) from @0615-0930 UTC.

          We are carrying IDs and jingles from Radio Northern Star
          www.northernstar.no
          <http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.northernstar.no%2F&h=OAQE-jpqTAQF337Bmj8TMtaexYRuvHXJMRVQ4mOAzXxSBwg&s=1>
          , leasing the transmitters. Note: Broadcasts are not in
          parallel with the web radio output.

          The LKB/LLE QSL card has arrived, and are being sent out, but
          still reports are welcome! Address: Box 100, N5331 RONG,
          NORWAY,
          <mailto:>

Many reports have arrived from Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Russia, Greece,
Italy, Austria, Germany, Holland, England, Ireland, Iceland, Canada and
the USA. Our QSL card has arrived, so why not report! Box 100, N5331
RONG, Norway,
<mailto:> . Don't forget to enclose 3$ or Norwegian
stamps for return postage plus an address label.
Please feel free to pass on this message!

Nest week the "mother station" will broadcast from the site, starting
with the usual morning transmission on Tuesday.
73 de Svenn