[A-DX] Bonito AntennaJet ASM300

Per Eriksson
Sa Nov 23 14:19:15 CET 2013

Christoph,

Yes it sure does! It has helped me to log
stations from North America, Spain, UK...

I also noted the somewhat limited specs, so
before I laid my order I asked Microbit, the
manufacturer, about this. They told that they do
not market it towards MW DX-ers, but that there
was no problem at all going down in frequency.
That answer implies perhaps that it may not be
used on higher frequencies than 55 MHz, but my
interest stops well before reaching 30 MHz.

I use the switch inside, but it comes in a very
sturdy metal box that can be mounted on an
anntenna mast. I guess that this boxing is one of
the reasons for the rather high price. But
besides of that, I am really satisfied. Software works fine, as well.

//Per