[A-DX] Radio Gramox, Finnland

Per Eriksson
So Aug 10 19:24:05 CEST 2014

Friends,

Radio Gramox signal is right now weak here in Southeastern Sweden,
but it is no problem to enjoy the old finnish schlagers from way back when.

Tried later in the evening yesterday, to gain from darkness, but at
that time Gramox was squeezed between two powerhouses on 3955 and 3965 kHz.

Sure I will send a report and I do hope for a QSL, but I fully
understand that DX-ers are not on top of every stations priority lists!

//Per