[A-DX] VOA Radiogram 6-7 Sept,

Roger
Mo Sep 8 20:16:11 CEST 2014

Am 04.09.2014 20:57, schrieb VOA Radiogram:
> *VOA Radiogram* this weekend will include interesting (and longer than
> usual) stories, one about an Internet conference in Turkey, the other
> about a major Russian news agency reverting to the name TASS. There
> will also be a brief item in Russian, so set Configure > Colors &
> Fonts to the UTF-8 character set.
> *The Mighty KBC* will repeat last weekend's one-minute test of the
> vertical blue line in MFSK64. This will be Saturday at about 1130 UTC
> on 6095 kHz and Sunday at about 0130 UTC (Saturday evening 9:30 pm
> EDT) on new 7375 kHz. Both frequencies are via  Germany. Reports to
>

> Thank you for your reports to VOA Radiogram during the weekend of
> 30-31 August. I saw many successful displays of the Tibetan text. I
> will try to answer all your emails by the end of this weekend.
>
> Kim

http://www.rhci-online.de/VoA_Radiogram_2014-09-06.htm

All RF-signals were recorded (unattended) with HDSDR-scheduler via
OMNIRIG/ CATinterfacewith a YAESU  FRG-100.

Decoding of the RF-WAV-files now on a different PC with a different
soundcard in STUDIO1 + FLDIGI
For a good vertical KBC-line a correction of +200RXppmwere necessary

The image of the night broadcast on 7375 kHz from the 140 km distant
Nauen looks like a broadcast from New Zealand ....
During the VoA-broadcast were problems with the pictures by strong local
lightning - thus there were some desynchronization.
The error correction of text transmission was sufficient, but not for
RTTY.....

roger