[A-DX] Guyana reaktiviert Kurzwellensender!

Christoph Ratzer
Mo Feb 2 22:16:37 CET 2015

Techniker der Stimme Guyanas haben den Tropenbandsender auf 3290 kHz gestern reaktiviert, vorerst wird mit 400 Watt gesendet.

Hi Glenn, I have the Voice of Guyana on the air at, don't laugh, 400 watts. 3.290 MHz is the freq. I am going to repair a few more amplifiers and get them up to about a kilowatt for now. Have to reconfigure the combiner though. The antenna is in rough shape, but surprisingly being heard well down into interior Guyana, which is the main purpose. (On a portable no less!!) I'll keep you posted on how it's going. It's 80 degrees and very "tropical" here now. Best Regards (Jamie Labadia, 0147 UT Feb 2, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

Checking around 0300 UT Feb 2, I do have a JBA carrier on 3290 - could be it. Will it be on all-night? (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

73 Christoph

--
http://ratzer.at
http://remotedx.wordpress.com