[A-DX] Fwd: Info SAQ transmission 2015-02-13

H. Denzel
Do Feb 5 14:09:03 CET 2015

73 Harald

Von: "Lars Kalland" <>>
Datum: 5. Februar 2015 12:26:20 MEZ
An: "Lars Kalland" <>>
Betreff: Info SAQ transmission 2015-02-13

INFORMATION

World Heritage GRIMETON RADIO/SAQ will, hopefully, have a transmission with the Alexanderson alternator on VLF 17.2 kHz on international UNESCO ”WORLD RADIO DAY” (WRD) on Friday February 13th 2015.

Tuning up from 14:30 UTC and a message will be sent at 15:00 UTC.

The message concerning PEACE have been put together by over 200 citizens of Varberg via the “Varberg Calling for Peace” project, in Varberg, Sweden.

No QSL-cards will be given this time and no List of Reports will be constructed but we accept shorter Listeners Report to e-mail >

Our amateur radio station (SK6SAQ) will be active with a special call sign for the day, “7S6WRD” where “WRD” stands for “World Radio Day”.

Frequencies:

-  7035 CW or 14035 CW
-  3755 SSB

QSL to 7S6WRD via SM bureau.

The station will be open to visitors 14:00 to 16:00 UTC (15:00-17:00 SVT). No entrance fee.

Welcome!

Yours

Lars/SM6NM

[http://static.avast.com/emails/avast-mail-stamp.png] <http://www.avast.com/>

Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.

<SAQ INFO WORLD RADIO DAY - FINAL - 2.doc>