[A-DX] VOA Radiogram, 7-8 February 2015

Roger
So Feb 8 13:18:24 CET 2015

Am 06.02.2015 um 16:04 schrieb Kim Elliott:
> On this weekend’s VOA Radiogram, we will again transmit the MFSK32
> once, followed by a 30-second tuning signal. Listeners have suggested
> another possible solution when the RxID causes Fldigi to tune to the
> wrong frequency: *Configure > IDs > turn on Disable freq change. ***
>
> *Here is the lineup for VOA Radiogram, program 97*, 7-8 February 2015:
>
>  1:49  Tuning signal and program preview
> 3:36  Media restrictions in Azerbaijan
> 5:29  Media restrictions in Kyrgyzstan
> 6:37  Website of English-language Moscow Times disrupted*
> 10:46  BBC considers adding a Korean service*
> 15:46  China blocks VPNs and may step up net censorship*
> 24:14  New material promises faster computer chips*
> 27:29  Closing announcements
> 28:52  Contestia 32-1000: Bonus mode of the week

This time there was again QRM (as always  in the last months) from a
wide noise jammer on 17850 kHz against Oromo Voice Radio on the same
frequency.
The upper sideband of 17860 kHz VOA, however, was not affected.
USB made a good job.

www.rhci-online.de/VoA_Radiogram_2015-02-07.htm

*RSID: <<2015-02-07T16:28Z Contestia@ 17860000+1500>>*

WORLD RADIO DAY IS 13 FEBRUARY