[A-DX] Fwd: CORRIGENDUM - Schedule of next test brodcasts for Marconi Radio International (MRI) on 7690 kHz (USB Mode)

Herbert Meixner
Fr Apr 15 17:25:56 CEST 2016

Betreff: CORRIGENDUM - Schedule of next test brodcasts for Marconi Radio
International (MRI) on 7690 kHz (USB Mode)
Datum: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 17:20:28 +0200
Von: Marconi Radio <>

The time of our last broadcasts on 16th April 2016 included in our previous
message was wrong. Please take note of correct right of our trnsmission!

Greetings from Italy!

Here is the schedule for the next broadcasts of Marconi Radio International
(MRI) which continues its tests on 7 MHz.

Saturday, 16th April, 2016, from 1200 to 1300 UTC, from 2030 to 2130 UTC
and from *2200* to *2300 UTC.*

Our frequency is 7690 kHz (USB Mode) and power in the region of 100 watts.
Test broadcasts consist of non stop music, station identification
announcements in Italian, English, Spanish, German, French and Catalan as
well as DX shows in English and Italian.

MRI encourages reception reports from listeners. Audio clips (mp3-file) of
our broadcasts are welcome! We QSL 100%. Our electronic mail address is:
 - Please don’t forget to include your
postal address as some lucky listeners will also receive a printed QSL card.

Last but not least,  we need your help! If you use social networks, please
post an announcement on Facebook  or send out a tweet the day  before the
broadcast. You can also forward this message to a friend. This should help
increase our  potential audience.

We hope to hear from a lot of shortwave listeners about our transmissions.

Best 73's
--
Marconi Radio International (MRI)
Short wave test broadcasts from Italy