[A-DX] Radio Seagull Live Weekend

Per Eriksson
Sa Aug 20 18:34:49 CEST 2016

Christoph,

Thanks for your info. Have always wanted... to live in Friesland!

Speaking of low power on AM... Hörby Mellanvåg 1179 is onair since a
couple of days. Hörby Radioklubb are having their annual radio day on
Sept 3rd, so this 5 Watt tx will be on for at least a couple of
weeks. Programming is synthetic lady voice telling about the old
station i Hörby. Frequent ID:s.

//Per