[A-DX] Fw: [dxld] New DRM receiver

Wolfgang Bueschel
Mi Aug 24 17:55:14 CEST 2016

> so ugly ?

und Vatikan SMG sowie BBC
haben dazu die passenden Testaussendungen, SMG noch bis morgen 25. 8.

1930-2000 UT on 17510 kHz, 250 kW digital, AHR 4/4/.5 at 292degr,
16QAM-ModeB-Protection level 0.62 – Bit rate 14560 – SDR On

BBC dann am 28.8.

73 wb

http://drmnainfo.blogspot.de/2016/08/twr-presents-titus-ii-drm-radio-at-hfcc.html

also auch wieder indischer Schrott... Schön in der Tradition eines Morphy
Richards, wo das HF-Teil auch Müll war...
vy73 Christof

>primär als DRM-Empfänger gedacht, gibt es einen neuen tragbaren RX auf
>Android-Basis. Eine Art Kofferradio als SDR mit Handybildschirm. Man
>darf gespannt sein...

Jeff, No doubt you are very busy with HFCC, but would appreciate a quick
until off at 2000 UT. Also heard August 13 at 1933. Pretty strong. Not in
HFCC or any other reference I can find, including DRM`s own schedule {very
outdated}. Is this by chance some unpublicized test for HFCC, and if so from
where, full schedule details, please?
Tnx, (Glenn to Jeff White, 2025 UT Aug 23, via DXLD)

Glenn: It's a special test from Vatican Radio for the HFCC Miami Conference.
In fact it was publicized in some places, such as

http://www.facebook.com/nasbshortwave

We were just listening to it here at the hotel in Miami with excellent
reception on the new Titus II DRM radio and the Newstar DR111
(Jeff White, 2035 UT Aug 23, via DXLD) Viz.:

National Association of Shortwave Broadcasters
August 17 at 7:32am ·

SPECIAL DRM BROADCAST FROM VATICAN RADIO

I would like to inform you about a special broadcast on occasion of the next
HFCC International Broadcasting Delivery coordination conference in Miami,
22-26 August 2016.

The broadcast is from Santa Maria di Galeria, Vatican Radio transmitting
site, at 1930-2000 UTC on 17510 kHz, 250 kW digital, AHR 4/4/.5 at 292deg,
16QAM-ModeB-Protection level 0.62 – Bit rate 14560 – SDR On. The broadcast
is already on air even if officially it would start on 22 August till 25
August 2016; the content currently broadcast is in French and English but
during the "official" period it would be an ad-hoc program with announcement
and music.

Best regards. Sergio Salvatori, Vatican Radio (via DXLD)

I have been posting about it lately on DRMNA.
http://drmnainfo.blogspot.co.id/2016/08/hfcc-2016-drm-special-from-vatican-radio.html?m=1
Regards, (Christopher for DRMNA ``Fibber,`` Rumbaugh, 2048 UT Aug 23, ibid.)