[A-DX] Armed Forces Day Crossband Military/Amateur Radio Communications Test.

Hermann J Joos
Do Mai 12 10:28:48 CEST 2016

  Forwarded ...

 A reminder that WUG-2, the radio station of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Memphis District, will be on the air this Saturday for the 2016 Armed Forces Day Crossband Military/Amateur Radio Communications Test. Information on our planned operations are listed below:
WUG-2 / ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS, TN (14 MAY 1300Z-15 MAY 0200Z)
FREQUENCY EMISSION AMATEUR BAND
5,403.5 kHz USB 60M
13,910.5 kHz USB/CW 20M
18,293.0 kHz USB/CW 17M
20,973.5 kHz USB/CW 15M
As in years past, we will have a unique QSL card printed and available for WUG-2 to confirm amateur crossband contacts and correct SWL reports. Just send your card or report to me at the following address:
Jim Pogue
 Chief, Public Affairs Office
 Memphis District, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
 167 N. Main St., Room B-202
 Memphis, TN 38103-1894
No return postage or SASE is needed for either domestic or international contacts/reports.
Please share this information to ensure the widest distribution possible. 73 and we look forward to working or hearing from you.
Jim Pogue – KH2AR/W4

73 Hermann J   HE9PIA