[A-DX] Log:7700 kHz / Marconi Radio ?? / UTC: 16:27 / O=1-2 / USB / Dat: 10.09.2016

Roger
Sa Sep 10 19:51:09 CEST 2016

Am 10.09.2016 um 18:53 schrieb Horst Mehrlich:
> Hallo
> Ich bin mir nicht sicher ob dies Marconi Radio ist. Ich kann einige
> Musikstücke erkennen.
> Aber die Sprache, geht nicht.

Wird wohl Italienisch gewesen sein.

================>Manuel Méndez  schrieb:

"......Lugo, Spain

Marconi Radio <>
10/09/2016 13:03:56
Marconi Radio International's additional Saturday broadcast on 10
September 2016 on 7700 kHz

Please be advised that *today* _10_September_  2016 Marconi Radio
International will once again be on air, as follows: 1600-1900 UTC on
7700 kHz USB mode!.

  MRI encourages reception reports from listeners. Audio clips
(mp3-file) of our broadcasts are welcome! We QSL 100%. Our electronic
mail address is: - Please don’t
forget to include your postal address as some lucky listeners will also
receive a fresh off the press  QSL card which can be seen on our
Facebook page  at this web-address: https://www.facebook.com/mriworld

  Last but not least, we need your help! If you use social networks,
please post an announcement on Facebook or send out a tweet the day
before the broadcast. You can also forward this message to a friend.
This should help increase our potential audience.

  We hope to hear from a lot of shortwave listeners about our transmissions.

Best 73's

Marconi Radio International (MRI)