[A-DX] Re/Fwd: Shortwave Radiogram, 23-24 December 2017

Roger
So Dez 24 11:35:49 CET 2017

Am 24.12.2017 um 01:40 schrieb Roger  [dxld]:
> This time there was a little difficulty, no, not in decoding.   The
> problem was identifying the last song at the end of the datacast.
> But, after a few tries, it worked out with this Celtic sound.

MIDOMI was wrong, it's rare, but it happens.
At first I thought: That's something Swedish, but I trusted digital
technology and their algorithms......

 From Kim I got the correct information, now everything should be ok:

http://www.rhci-online.net/radiogram/SW_Radiogram_2017-12-23.htm#SWRG

"....This was the closing song ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lC5gHo03JM

And this place I allowed a headline:

http://www.rhci-online.net/radiogram/SW_Radiogram_2017-12-23.htm#NDR-KW

This is the traditional Christmas greeting of a public broadcaster in
Germany, exceptionally via the shortwave.
On ships, Internet access is still not a common low-cost matter.

At one brodcast, MEDIABROADCAST (possibly, according to HFCC) will
change the direction by 8 °. Otherwise, the exact same destination areas
as in recent years will be served.

roger