[A-DX] Shortwave Radiogram, 4-5 November 2017

Roger
Sa Nov 4 22:22:32 CET 2017

Am 03.11.2017 um 19:32 schrieb Shortwave Radiogram:
> *Here is the lineup for Shortwave Radiogram, program 20*, 4-5 November
> 2017, all in MFSK32:
>
> 1:34Program preview
> 2:44Radio pollution creates space shield for satellites*
> 12:52World falls short of climate targets*
> 18:05Wildlife refuge along old East/West Germany border*
> 24:42Caution urged with high duty cycle modes on satellites*
> 27:28Closing announcements

This time everything went well via Konstinbroad, on the 9400 kHz ..
Concretely, I only had a bit of trouble with a MFSK-32 image, where
synchronization failed for a short time. As a result, it was slightly
shifted and had wrong colors.

With  "RGB magic"  I could solve this problem:

http://www.rhci-online.net/radiogram/SW_Radiogram_2017-11-04.htm#RGB-fix

And many thanks for the beautiful closing song, a ballad by a local East
German group from 1987.

roger