[A-DX] Viele neue Kurzwellensender in Papua.

Christoph Ratzer
Di Nov 7 18:49:57 CET 2017

Das sind mal spannende Nachrichten aus Papua.

Danke an Ron Howard für seine Mail,
"The SWLing Post" und Hiroyuki Komatsubara für die Info.

http://postcourier.com.pg/basil-revive-radio-station/

" 'I want to go short wave and we want to bring back to
all the provinces capital in Papua New Guinea through
National Broadcasting Corporation so that people in the
mountains can have excess to communication,' Mr Basil
said."

A most encouraging article, stating they want SW stations
in each of the 22 provinces:

Central, Simbu (Chimbu), Eastern Highlands, East New Britain,
East Sepik, Enga, Gulf, Madang, Manus, Milne Bay, Morobe,
New Ireland, Oro (Northern), Autonomous Region Bougainville,
Southern Highlands, Western (Fly), Western Highlands, West
New Britain, Sandaun (West Sepik), National Capital District,
Hela and Jiwaka. The last two are new as of May, 2012.

73 Christoph

--
http://ratzer.at
http://remotedx.wordpress.com