[A-DX] Addio Presidente Mario, ARI President Mario Ambrosi, I2MQP, SK

Roger
Sa Nov 11 08:50:40 CET 2017

http://www.arrl.org/news/ari-president-mario-ambrosi-i2mqp-sk
11/07/2017
Associazione Radioamatori Italiani (ARI) President Pietro “Mario”
Ambrosi, I2MQP, of Rodano, Millepini, Italy, died November 6 after
serving for several decades at the head of Italy’s national Amateur
Radio organization and IARU member society.
A long-time ARRL member, DXCC card checker, and 2005 CQ Amateur Radio
Hall of Fame inductee, Ambrosi was credited with growing ARI and with
bringing younger people into ham radio. Ambrosi was a DXer and
contester, a member of the ARI DX Club Contest Team, and held #1 Honor
Roll and 9-Band DXCC. He also served as a QSL manager for multiple stations.
Ambrosi was the author of several books on radio and the editor of ARI’s
journal, Radiorivista.

http://www.ari.it/

http://www.cisar.it/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1432:silent-key-i2mqp-mario-ambrosi-presidente-ari&catid=11:comunicati&Itemid=266
http://tinyurl.com/yb5mzown

https://dxnews.com/forum/forum/silent-keys/6196-i2mqp-pietro-mario-ambrosi

Seine Homepage:
http://www.marioi2mqp.it/

Hier eine seiner frühesten QSLs:
http://www.marioi2mqp.it/img/qsl/qsl%20old%20cards/EATH.jpg
[aus dem Jahre 1928, mit dem Radiolaboratorium des Elektrotechnischen
Instituts der Technischen Hochschule in Wien]

Hier die letzte Ausgabe mit den "DX ITALIA DX NEWS" - HAM NEWS BY I2MQP
via IBC - DIGITAL  in MFSK-32:

http://www.rhci-online.net/radiogram/SW_Radiogram_2017-10-21.htm#IBC

roger