[A-DX] WRMI off-air

Reinhard Weiß
Mo Sep 11 20:18:29 CEST 2017

Hallo Liste,

WRMI wurde durch den Orkan Irma stark beschädigt und ist komplett
off-air. Nachricht auf Facebook:

1430 UTC Monday, September 11
Hurricane Irma has done extensive damage at WRMI in Okeechobee, Florida.
Two antenna towers are down and many poles holding transmission lines
are also down. Power went out at around 2030 UTC Sunday, and it may not
be restored for days. Meanwhile, all transmitters are off the air.  Our
Internet service is also down, which means that our live stream is down
as well. All of our staff are OK.  We'll try to provide more information
later today here on Facebook.  Thanks for all of your messages of support.

Viele Grüße
Reinhard

--
QTH südlich von München