[A-DX] Sweden: New temporary station on 1593 kHz from 27 August

Name gelöscht
Mo Aug 27 08:31:50 CEST 2018

info von BDXC

SWEDEN
My station ”Asfalttelegrafen” or ”Asphalttelegraph” in English got license
from MPRT (Myndigheten for press, radio och TV) and PTS (Post and Telecom
Agency) to broadcast rock radio on 1593 kHz with 200 watt ERP from Boraas
City, South Sweden. I wait on a delivery on a sound compressor. I have done
some hours of tests broadcast and today I finished the antenna work and have
now all the power on the air.
The license start on 27th of August to 9 of September 2018.
This is a temporary station 2 weeks before the national parliament
elections, with some political messages only in Swedish and much Music from
the 1970s.
Reception reports are welcome on  Station ID in Swedish
and English is coming.
(Torleif Roos, Boraas Sweden 26/8-2018)

(via mediumwave.info)