[A-DX] http://www.stationx.com.au/

Roger
Mi Apr 24 10:37:40 CEST 2019

http://www.stationx.com.au/
"...We've gone through the bargain bins & dug up the greatest hits so
you don't have to!
  1611 AM Wee Waa (Testing at Very Low Power).."

http://104.245.32.187/Stx64kp80
http://104.245.32.187/view/2/
Stream Status:    Stx64kp80 is online and currently public
Name:             Station X - XRN Australia - The Greatest Hits World Wide
Website:          http://www.stationx.com.au
Genre:            Adult Contemporary, Pop, Rock
Content Type:     audio/aacp
Bitrate:          71.70 kbps (64)
Listeners:        7 of 20 (7 Unique)
Now Playing:      Herb Alpert & Tijuana Brass - Rise

http://104.245.32.187/
"...Currently there is 12 active sources with 16 listeners!..."

http://www.airnews.com.au/stream.html
SERVICES
AIR News provides News and ancilliary services to the Australian radio
broadcast spectrum.
NEWS
Is always produced from a national perspective, but we keep abreast of
incidents and activities right across Australia and the world.

These are all the radio stations you can hear Australian Independent
Radio News on:
http://www.airnews.com.au/affiliates.html
https://tinyurl.com/y6mznjts

http://103.1.184.7:8000/AirNews
http://103.1.184.7:8000/
"....Currently there is 1 active source with 2 listeners!..."

(  angeregt durch diesen Artikel:
https://www.radioworld.com/global/australia-shortwave-voices  )

roger