[A-DX] Log: 6070 kHz / Encore / UTC: 15:05 / SINPO: 45333 / Dat: 10.03.2019

Roger
So Mär 10 17:21:07 CET 2019

Am 10.03.2019 um 16:55 schrieb Horst Mehrlich:
> ID / Klassische Musik:  Swan Lake, Op.20: Act II, No. 10: Scene. Moderato
> /
> An den kleinen Radioapparat in deutsch.
> Lieder habe ich nicht erkannt sondern Midomi
> https://www.tumbril.co.uk

Danke für die Info!

https://www.tumbril.co.uk/playlists

1h klassische Musik via KW, sehr erstaunlich was sich da alles so auf
ch292 tummelt.

https://www.tumbril.co.uk/informat
".....Luckily classical music doesn’t have to be reproduced in HiFi to
be enjoyed -
if that was the case, wax cylinders and shellac discs would have failed
to catch on.
They didn’t fail because when we hear a tune whistled by someone across
the street - we imagine the full orchestra.
Human beings are analogue creatures - and amplitude modulation is our
natural environment.
  Classical music on shortwave feels to me the most natural thing in the
world. But there is hardly any of it left to tune in to.
So I decided to make a western classical music programme and find some
transmitter time to broadcast it.
Many thanks to the folks at Channel 292 in Europe, and WBCQ - The Planet
in the US for making it possible.
The show is called Encore for obvious reasons - and Radio Tumbril
because it is a domain I had doing nothing..."

Kommentare:
https://www.tumbril.co.uk/coments-page

roger