[A-DX] #108 / Reception in São Bernardo SP, BRAZIL - March 19, 2019

Rudolf Grimm
Di Mär 19 21:55:07 CET 2019

#108 / RECEPTION IN SÃO BERNARDO SP, BRAZIL
March 19, 2019 (Time in UTC)
Rx: KiwiSDR (São Bernardo SP) + PA0RDT Mini Whip Antenna

SHORTWAVE
15476 kHz ANTARTIDA: LRA36 Radio Nacional San Gabriel Arcangel, Base
Esperanza, SS, 19/03 1320. Two ladies on the microphone, the known
communication style from LRA36. A song by male voice. A regular carrier, but
an extremely poor signal. According Eibi B18 (March 05, 2019) there is a tx
from this station via 15476 from 1400 to 1500 UTC from Mo-Fr. But this
listening occurred one hour before. I can identify the communication style
from this station, also have the their QSL card from, but I didn’t hear the
id from the station on this time. 15421. REMARK: Manuel Méndez (Spain) and
Mauno Ritola (Finland) observed the same signal on this time.
15720 kHz MADAGASCAR: NHK World Radio Japan, via Talata-Volondry, Hindi,
19/03 1420. Instrumental mx, female and male communication. 35543 (RG). Tx
from Talata-Volondry w/35º Az to southern Asia.

(RG) - Rudolf Grimm
São Bernardo SP, BRAZIL
http://dxways-br.blogspot.com
YouTube Channel: GrimmSBC