[A-DX] Log: 6230 kHz / Pirat? / UTC: 05:30 / O=0-1 / Dat: 23.03.2019

Roger
Sa Mär 23 11:28:46 CET 2019

Am 23.03.2019 um 10:53 schrieb Rémy Friess:
> Im Zweifel ist Coast FM auch hier zu hören:
>
> http://fr.streema.com/radios/play/35486
>
> 73, Rémy.

https://www.facebook.com/coasttenerife/

http://www.coastfmradio.com/
http://www.coastfmradio.com/pages/schedule/#saturday
http://www.coastfmradio.com/pages/schedule/#sunday
Total AccessTop 40
16:00 - 19:00
via WEB-stream:    Total AccessTop 40    ##########    only via
Shortwave:  "Coast FM DX Show"

http://www.coastfmradio.com/webplayer
http://www.coastfmradio.com/pages/coast-fm-international/

*Coast FM International*

 From Friday morning through till Sunday evening Coast FM also
broadcasts on Shortwave across Western Europe. We share these fequencies
with our sister stations, Energy FM and Atlantis FM over the weekend. We
broadcast on 6285Khz and also 4025Khz. Our signal can be heard over a
very wide area and reception reports have been received from as far away
as Cyprus, Brazil, USA and Russia.

*Reception Reports*

Our shortwave service is run on a voluntary basis by our engineering
team. This may result in a slow response at busy times. If you would
like us to confirm reception please send your report to

*Coast FM DX Show*

On Sunday from 16:00 we split our output with the Vodafone UK Top 40
broadcast on our regular FM frequencies and online. We have a special
show for radio enthusiasts broadcast on our Shortwave frequencies
*only*. This show plays a mixture of classic hit music along with
confirming reception reports and other radio related news.

http://s3.viastreaming.net:8840/

roger