[A-DX] Breakthrough: The Ideas That Changed The World The Smartphone #106

Roger
Sa Mai 25 08:36:39 CEST 2019

Am 24.05.2019 um 03:01 schrieb Glenn Hauser via Groups.Io:
> I`ve just watched this excellent show on PBS/OETA World channel. Check
> your listings -- Altho leading up to smartphone, a quick history of
> communications from fire signals to Morse code to Hedy Lamarr and
> beyond. And yes, that`s Patrick Stewart narrating. Appears to be the
> last in the series. Previous episodes well worth watching too. Glenn

Many thanks for this great hint!
So far I had never heard or seen anything about SIGSALY in the German
media. That was really new for me.

https://www.pbs.org/video/the-smartphone-a9ju6c/
(HLS-streaming of an 1,5 GB  h264.mp4-file)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIGSALY

related PDF:
https://www.nsa.gov/about/cryptologic-heritage/historical-figures-publications/publications/wwii/

roger