[A-DX] Radio Verdad

Frank H. Schuettig
Fr Dez 11 17:34:26 CET 2020

Von Radio Verdad kam folgende Info:

"Dear Friends of Radio Truth:

Radio Truth's Omnitronix 1000 burned out on thefifth of December 2020 by 10:00 o'clock in the morning. Both power modules wereburned out, so, Radio Truth is out of air ever since.

We fixed Module 'A' today and I went to test it. Itworked alright during five minutes, and then, a fuse burned out. We plan toreview tomorrow.

Module 'B' has a card with a burned area on theprinted circuit. It may need a new card, or rebuilding the old one.

So this is the reason why we are off air on shortwave.
 However, we are on the air of Internet through ourWeb Site Radio Verdad| Estación Educativa Evangélica de Chiquimula "

Frank
Denpasar / Bali

Gesendet von Yahoo Mail. App herunterladen