[A-DX] 100 Jahre Rundfunk (heute/today)

Roger
Mi Dez 30 19:06:14 CET 2020

Am 22.12.2020 um 18:27 schrieb Glenn Hauser via groups.io:
> Is there a source for listening to this later on demand?
> Glenn
>
> On Tuesday, December 22, 2020, 03:21:32 PM GMT+1, Richard Langley
> <> wrote:
>
> I used the U. Twente SDR receiver to have a listen on both 810 and
> 5960 kHz. Only BBC Radio Scotland heard on 810 kHz with perhaps a
> weaker station underneath. 5960 kHz had a strong signal. However, both
> frequencies had periodic pulse interference. This could have been a
> receiver issue. There were over 900 users of the receiver at this
> time, way above the typical number.
>
> -- Richard Langley
> _._,_._,_

Yes, this broadcast is now online as "audio on demand".
However, only private use is permitted for this audio recording. But
that shouldn't be a problem.

==> http://www.hitradio-skw.de/100-jahre-rundfunk

==> https://audiomack.com/hitradio-skw/song/100-jahre-rundfunk

[~71 MB MP3,  In the MP3 data, I see clues that point to multiple MP3
encoding:
- LAME3.99.5, - Lavc57.89 - Lavf 57.71.100

Nevertheless, the quality is better than usual on SW. ;-)

roger