[A-DX] "Tusen takk for at du hørte på RNEI"

Roger
Sa Feb 29 21:55:41 CET 2020

https://rnei.org/
Welcome to Radio Northern Europe International
Radio Northern Europe International is the shortwave station playing the
latest pop and dance music from Norway 🇳🇴 , Sweden 🇸🇪 , Denmark 🇩🇰
, Iceland 🇮🇸 , Finland 🇫🇮 , the UK 🇬🇧 and Ireland 🇮🇪 !
RNEI’s shows are a combination of lesser known music from the past 5
years in varying languages, a digital-mode playlist embedded in one of
the songs and a small amount of speech to keep everything flowing nicely!
There has been a wonderful reaction to the pilot broadcasts with some
really helpful and wonderful feedback from listeners. From this
feedback, RNEI has decided that broadcasting the repeats at different
times will give the most people a chance to listen to the show!
Our new reception report, feedback and suggestions email address is:
qsl [at] rnei.org! (Note: tgwtr [at] protonmail.com will stop being
monitored on the 1st of July 2020.)
On the sidebar (or at the bottom on mobile) you will find links to
various categories which are:
Listener Information: Information about QSL cards and how people receive
our shows over shortwave.
News: Any important updates and broadcast announcements.
Shows: An on-demand archive of previously broadcast RNEI shows stored on
Mixcloud.
RNEI would like to take this space to thank RPC Audio for the cheap
jingles (voiced by Jono from Heart Norfolk) and Daz from HFZone for
helping me with my microphone and general show post processing!

https://rnei.org/category/listener-info/
https://rnei.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/2020-02-15-Show-1-Propagation-map-1024x524.png
https://rnei.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/2020-02-15-Show-1-Listener-map-1024x526.png

https://www.mixcloud.com/RadioNorthernEurope/radio-northern-europe-international-show-1/

  ♫♥ der Show #1:  Í Tokuni  von Eivør Pálsdóttir:
https://youtu.be/pqnMkUcTmys
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eiv%C3%B8r_P%C3%A1lsd%C3%B3ttir

Dekodierung der Erstsendung vor 14 Tagen:
http://www.rhci-online.net/radiogram/SW_Radiogram_2020-02-15.htm#RNEI

Auch heute gab es eine Wiederholung dieser Show#1 via Ch292/6070 kHz
1900-1930z.
Skip-Zonen-bedingt musste ich wieder auf SDRs in "Färöer-Distanz"
ausweichen, also Irland, Schottland, Mittelschweden.....

Nächste Woche vermutlich Show#2 ["März"]

roger