[A-DX] NL DX Test 1008kHz

Name gelöscht
Sa Mai 2 17:27:09 CEST 2020

Hi

Diese Info kam via DXing info.  Eine Möglichkeit eine LPAM aus NL zu hören

73 ABo

DX TEST WITH MORSE CODE POEMS!
Yes, you got it right! Impact AM from Wassenaar, southern Netherlands
(close to Haag) is conducting a truly special DX-test. The test will
celebrate two famous Dutch cultural persons and poets, Herman Brood and
Jules Deelder.
Impact AM uses 100 watts on 1008 kHz. Here is more information:
"We will broadcast morse code with poems by Herman Brood and Jules
Deelder (in Dutch) on Monday, the 4th of May. We will probably broadcast
for 2 hours in the following tones: 2106 utc (500Hz, 10 WPM), 2206 utc
(750Hz, 13 WPM) and 2236 utc (1000Hz, 17 WPM). Due to license
requirements we are not allowed to switch the carrier on/off, but we
must use audio CW."
More information on Impact AM, please visit: http://impactam.nl/
It has been most interesting to note the innovativeness of Dutch low
power AM stations. Special morse code DX-tests started in April by Radio
City International on 801 kHz and were followed by Album AM on 846 kHz.
Now, the very first time in the world, we can hear an AM radio station
broadcasting poems in morse code! Wishing you all good luck in catching
this special test by Impact AM! Kind regards, Jim Solatie
PS. You can also enjoy the test here:
http://kiwi-sdr2-leiden.impactam.nl:8073/  or
http://kiwi-sdr1-leiden.impactam.nl:8073/