[A-DX] Radio Northern Europe International new program

Roger
So Okt 11 23:18:09 CEST 2020

Am 03.10.2020 um 22:06 schrieb mike agner:
> A new program (#9) has been announced on Radio Northern Europe
> International's website at:
> https://rnei.org/2020/10/02/radio-northern-europe-international-show-9-announcement/
> Now normally I wouldn't put a broadcast station on a utilities list,
> but if you go to the digital experiments section you will find some
> interesting information.

Here is another pretty tricky digital experiment of RNEI from last
Saturday via 6070 kHz.
So that it doesn't get too complicated, here's an analysis of only the
first 100 seconds of this show:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5o6nml3zithw6d6/2020-10-10_RNEI09_6070kHz_DRM.png?dl=0

original html (UTF8/Unicode):
http://www.rhci-online.net/html/RNEI9/rnei9.html

Version slightly edited by me:
http://www.rhci-online.net/html/RNEI9/rnei9-edit.html

The background music simultaneously to the QAM16 track wasn't
particularly helpful though, strange idea.
The music didn't directly interfere with the data track, but it weakened
it by "RF wasting".
So the data rate was ~18 kb (*.7z file) in 100s, at least.

roger