[A-DX] Re: WRMI

  • Subject: [A-DX] Re: WRMI
  • From: "Wolfgang Bueschel_web" <BueschelW@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:45:22 +0200

Re: Mail von Erich Bergmann betreffs 7385 WRMI.

Da wurde in den USA wohl noch am Quarz geschliffen, der beabsichtigte
Frequenzwechsel von 7385 auf 6870 sollte laut Mail von Jeff White also diese
Nacht stattfinden?  73 wb

7385/6870   Dear WRMI Clients and other interested parties:

Kiko Espinosa, our chief engineer, has just informed me that the company
that is making the crystal for our new freq of 6870 kHz will not be able to
get the crystal to us until next Monday, August 9th, or Tuesday the 10th at
latest. So we will unfortunately have to remain on 7385 kHz until then. We
will be constantly announcing the new freq between now and then, so that we
hopefully won't lose too many people with the freq change. Our schedules on
15725 and 9955 kHz will not be affected. Thanks for your patience and
understanding.
(Jeff White-FL-USA  WRMI, dxld Aug 5)