[A-DX] NHK

  • Subject: [A-DX] NHK
  • From: "walter eibl" <we@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:52:13 +0100

((((( Radio Japan Focus )))))

 Jan.17,Mon. - Jan.19,Wed.
 *Three part series:
  Ten Years Later - The Lessons Learned from the Hanshin Earthquake

  The Great Hanshin earthquake which hit the Kobe area on January 17th,
  1995, killed more than 6,400 people. On its tenth anniversary, we report
  on what lessons have been learned. Last October, a major earthquake hit
  Niigata. In a three-part series, we ask: had the lessons of Kobe been put
  to good use(17th,Mon.), are Japanese homes becoming more quake-resistant
  (18th,Tue.),  and can experts predict earthquakes better today, and alert
  residents with timely earthquake and tsunami warnings? (19th,Thu.)

NHK World Radio Japan information is available on the
NHK WORLD website. Please confirm broadcast times and
frequencies on the website.

http://www.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/english/radioguide_e.html