[A-DX] IRRS

  • Subject: [A-DX] IRRS
  • From: "walter eibl" <we@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 08:54:14 +0200

In the last few weeks IRRS-Shortwave and European Gospel Radio have been
testing
successfully on 9,310 kHz with 20, 100 and 250 kW to Europe and the Middle
East.

Effective July 29, 2006, we will operate according to the following
schedule:

IRRS-Shortwave and European Gospel Radio (EGR) to Europe and Middle East
(except
as otherwise specified), effective July 29, 2006:

Fri,Sun:     1600-1800 UTC on 9,310 @ 100 kW to EU/ME (NEW, replaces 5,775)
Mon-Fri,Sun: 1800-1900 UTC on 9,310 @ 250 kW to EU/ME (since June)
Sat:         1800-1900 UTC on 9,310 @ 100 kW to EU/ME (NEW)

Mon-Thu:     1900-2030 UTC on 5,775 @  20 kW to EU
Fri,Sat,Sun: 1900-2200 UTC on 5,775 @  20 kW to EU

Fri:         1200-1300 UTC on 15,750 @ 100 kW to EU & W Africa
Fri:         1300-1330 UTC on 15,750 @ 100 kW to India (NEW)

Sat,Sun:     0700-1200 UTC on 9,310 @  20 kW to EU (replaces 13,840)
Sun:         1200-1300 UTC on 9,310 @ 100 kW to EU (NEW)

We will appreciate receiving reception reports and comments over our
programming
by email to: reports@xxxxxxxxx -  Please also check our schedules at:
http://www.nexus.org/NEXUS-IBA/Schedules/

For more information about European Gospel Radio, please visit:
http://www.egradio.org - All programs are also available 24/7 via our
Internet
streaming services at: http://mp3.nexus.org

Stay tuned!

73 de Ron

--
Ron Norton                       NEXUS-Int'l Broadcasting Association
email: ron@xxxxxxxxx          http://www.nexus.org