[A-DX] Sligo ER

Für Piraten Fans

SLIGO EUROPEAN RADIO - BROADCAST THIS SUNDAY

Hello Anoraks. After the disastrous non-appearance due to severe
technical problems on April 26th 2006. Sligo European Radio has the
pleasure of announcing our next transmission, which will be this
Sunday, May 21st between 0700 GMT (0800 BST) and 1200 GMT (1300 BST).

This transmission, from our new transmitter site, will be on 9330 on
the 32 Metre short-wave band. The programme schedule for this
transmission is as follows:

    06.45 GMT Transmitter switch-on.
    07.00 GMT Steven McCloud
    08.00 GMT Jon Seabrook.
    09.00 GMT Musical Memories with Elvis.
    10.00 GMT Mike Cullen.
    11.00 GMT Chris Jensen.
    12.00 GMT Station Closedown

All reception reports are invited at our e-mail address:
sligoeuropeanradio @ hotmail.com and

if you can include a 2 or 3 minute, good quality recording, of our
output as an attachment to your reception report, be would be
delighted to hear from you. Looking forward to hearing from you,
hearing from us. Yours sincerely, Chris Jensen - Owner - Sligo
European Radio (SER May 19 via DX LISTENING DIGEST)