[A-DX] 2nd show of Radio RWE, today via Mystery Radio

  • Subject: [A-DX] 2nd show of Radio RWE, today via Mystery Radio
  • From: "Martin Schoech" <radio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 18:10:55 +0200

Von Radio RWE gibt es heute die zweite Show zu hören,
diesmal via Mystery Radio. Die QSLs sind leider noch nicht
aus der Druckerei angelangt, aber bestätigt werden die
Berichte auf jeden Fall.

--------------------------------

RADIO RWE

(a radio show commemorated to vintage shortwave radio, literature,
movies) http://www.radiorwe.com/

Saturday, May 26, 2007 at 21.00 UTC there will be a new show in English
of Radio RWE, relayed via Mystery Radio, on 6220 kHz !

The new show #2 broadcast May 26, 2007 will be devoted to shortwave
vintage transmissions of Radio Madrid, Radio Free Europe and other
issues.

Your reception reports for shortwave relay are very welcome ! Please
send them (including return postage -no EUR coins please, no German
stamps please) to the following address:

SRS Deutschland
Radio RWE
Postfach 101145
99801 Eisenach
Deutschland/Germany

We highly appreciate your mp3 files with recordings of our shortwave
relay ! Please send them to the following e-mail address:
radiorwe@xxxxxxxxx or radiorwe@xxxxxxxxxxxx We can confirm your e-mail
reception reports - with mp3 recording included - with our electronic
QSL cards (if you prefer to receive snail mail "traditional" QSL card,
please send return postage and your reception report to the address
above).

--- Ende der weitergeleiteten Nachricht / End of forwarded message ---