[A-DX] EMR Information Tom

  • Subject: [A-DX] EMR Information Tom
  • From: Joachim Thiel <thiel-dx@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 08:53:30 +0200

Moin,

gerade gelesen....

73, Joachim

Am 12.07.2012 3.22,

 > Dear Listeners,
EMR will be on 6005 KHz this sunday at 0800&  16.00  UTC for 1 hour.
I am in London all this week in to next week, as my mother is  very ill
and will not live for much longer.
I have no way to inform most  of the EMR Listenrrs about our Transmissions.
Can you please help me to let  all the listeners know that EMR is on
this Sunday .
If you can email all  the listeners and Dx clubs you know please.
I thank you for all your  help.
73s Tom