Re: [A-DX] Fw: Re: Frequency 6.150 mhz. Radio Bayrak .

  • Subject: Re: [A-DX] Fw: Re: Frequency 6.150 mhz. Radio Bayrak .
  • From: Mauno Ritola <Mauno.Ritola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 16:14:50 +0200

Terry Krueger heute in HCDX:
6149.98 BRAZIL Rádio Record, São Paulo. Highlights of details, especially
English songs appearing between otherwise very pop Portuguese songs as logged
here chronologically in date/time order, to confirm there is in fact is no Radio
Bayrak audible here. Usually, a female primary jock (sometimes a live man and
maybe canned male ID's), the female is almost if not always the same one each
night. Weak ChiCom time sounders near at 2300 on 6150.00, but no other stations
audible:

January 5, 2012 - 2228-2345*. 2324 female, into Lionel Ritchie "Say You, Say Me"
2328. Fragment of same song mis-queued 2345 with same female atop, abruptly off.

January 6, 2012 - 2259-2335* same female jock. John Lennon's "Woman" at 2314.

January 7, 2012 - 2336-2339* "Lean On Me" by Bill Withers just after tune-in.

January 8, 2012 - 2246 (I was only briefly able to check this day).

January 9, 2012 - 2307-2323* New Kids On the Block "I'll Be Loving You" then
male and female patter, into unidentified English female vocal in English.

January 10, 2012 - 2233-2352* very strong tonight, and finally with confirmed
and multiple ID's. The first at 2301 by man, then a singing jingle ID at 2302.
Same female jock, Portuguese pop vocals, male ID 2311 into the female jock, then
James Ingram "In Your Eyes" at 2312, another male ID 2319 (these seem to be
canned), female jock, 2328 male ID again, a couple more light pop vintage vocals
in English later.

73, Mauno