[A-DX] 6045 kHz XVRB - The Music Museum

  • Subject: [A-DX] 6045 kHz XVRB - The Music Museum
  • From: Christoph Ratzer <ratzer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 11:55:03 +0100

Dear DX-fans,

We hope you appreciate us sending you this memo. If not: Please let us know you want to be removed from our mailing list.

On Sunday, February 17th (0900-1000 UTC) on 6045 kHz XVRB -The Music Museum- will be on the air again.

We hope you'll be able to listen and send us your reception reports.

Not all DX-ers, who have sent in reception reports, did get a e-QSL card yet because of the huge amount of mail coming in and to be answered at te moment. Please don't worry: Everyone will get a e-QSL card soon!

Thank you very much for your attention and positive feedback on the XVRB programme.

Best regards & 73's,

Mike Wilson

dx@xxxxxxxx
www.xvrb.org