[A-DX] Info zu Radio Dechovka

Herbert Meixner
Do Jul 25 09:15:30 CEST 2013

Nette Antwort von Frau Pušová.

Mit Gruss,
Herbert

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: Logfile 1233 kHz Radio Dechovka 24.07.2013
Datum: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 08:54:47 +0200
Von: Jana Pušová / Radio Dechovka <
An: Herbert Meixner <>

Thanks a lot :).

We started with the project of the first brass music radio in Czech
Republic on July 2009 via internet broadcasting... We tried and it seems
to be interesting for people in our country (age of 40+, mainly) and for
Czech natives living abroad.

We play folks and brass music (back to traditions), a little bit of
country, Czech 60?, songs of "old Prague" and a little bit of foreign
brass music. No news, just weather forecast and cultural invitations,
because we want people to come and relax here.

So you are invited to listen whenever you feel like :)

Regards,
Jana

Jana Pušová
Provozní r(editelka Radia Dechovka

Mobil: +420 776 664 702
Telefon: +420 311 280 282
E-Mail: >

RADIO DECHOVKA -- PRVNÍ DECHOVKOVÉ RADIO
RadioPraha s. r. o.
U Prutníku 232, 250 72  Pr(edboj
www.radiodechovka.cz <http://www.radiodechovka.cz/>