[A-DX] VOA Radiogram for 27-28 July 2013

Roger
So Jul 28 15:29:54 CEST 2013

Am 25.07.2013 20:38, schrieb VOA Radiogram:
 >  I was away on travel during the first half of this week, so I have
not had a chance to read or respond to most of your emails from last
weekend. I hope to do that before this weekend.
 >  In most editions of VOA Radiogram, we include at least one VOA News
story in the MFSK16 mode. I know that MFSK16, at 55 words per minute,
can be aggravatingly slow.
 >  The idea is that MFSK16 decodes successfully in poor reception
conditions, when the other modes do not.  Occasionally, however, I see
reports of better results from MFSK32 than from MFSK16.

 >  What do you think? Should we keep the MFSK16 items in VOA Radiogram?

Well, MFSK 16 is a narrow mode, you might wasted time and _space_ ....
How it looks with the ability to send two parrallel modes?
For example at 1000 Hz with MFSK32 constantly images and  at 2000 Hz
MFSF16/32 / txt/Flmmgs ....
Is such a thing possible?

Here's my yield from yesterday: (17860 kHz/16-16..30z)
http://www.rhci-online.de/VoA_Radiogram_2013-07-27.htm

qth: D-06193 Petersberg/Germany
IC-R75/Boomerang Ant.