[A-DX] VOA Radiogram for May 11-12 includes SSTV

Roger
Sa Mai 11 23:30:17 CEST 2013

Am 10.05.2013 10:05, schrieb VOA Radiogram:
> Hello friends,
>
> VOA Radiogram for the weekend of May 11 and 12 will feature long
> stretches of VOA News in plain text, using the MFSK 32 and 64 modes.
> No Flmsg or Flamp this time. This weekend's program will also include
> our first test of slow scan television (SSTV).
> The first of the three stories will be in Spanish. This is to
> determine how letters with accent marks appear on your display. The
> second VOA news story will be followed by an accompanying MFSK32 image
The radio reception was as good as always.(17860kHz @ 16.00z)
For the Spanish text I had only changed  the character set  in FLDIGI
from  "ASCII"   to  ====>   " UTF-8"  .......to avoid gaps of letters
The result can be seen in this html:
http://www.rhci-online.de/voa-radiogram-2013-05-11_17860kHz.htm

QTH: D-06193 Petersberg/Germany       ANT: Boomerang/11m       RX:
IC-R75 + STUDIO1  +  FLDIGI+MMSSTV+RX-SSTV

roger