[A-DX] Bolivien auf Kurzwelle

Günter Lorenz
Do Feb 6 12:19:57 CET 2014

Aus der HCDX-Liste, für alle DX-Camper, Salzburger remote-Hörer und auch sonst alle, die die Wellenjagd lieben!
-----

Bolivia on short wave - observed from within Bolivia and in the region - from late December till today: Only the following stations are on the air

3310  Radio Mosoj Chaski, Quillacolla, Cochabamba
4700  Radio San Miguel, Riberalta
4717  Radio Yura, Yura (and not "Radio Yatun" as reported elsewhere)
5580  Radio San José, San José de Chiquitos (very irregular)
5952.5  Radio Pio XII, Llallagua
6025  Red Patria Nueva, La Paz (and not "Radio Patria Nueva" as reported elsewhere)
6105  Radio Panamericana, La Paz
6135  Radio Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz

All other stations listed are off the air - some gone for a long time, others possibly temporarily off air, but at least one - Radio Juan XXIII
from San Ignacio de Velasco - is planning a return to short wave with a new transmitter.

I saw somewhere that Radio Santa Ana has been logged in Miami on 4451 kHz in mid-January. I haven't heard it though.

Best 73's
Stig Hartvig Nielsen,
from a rainy Santa Cruz, Bolivia

-----