[A-DX] SWR Finnland

Christoph Ratzer
Fr Jun 6 21:55:13 CEST 2014

SWR Finnland wird heute wieder mal seinen 25 Meterband Sender aktivieren, ab 21 Uhr UT gehts los!

"As part of this weekends broadcast we pleased to announce that our 25mt
transmitter will return to the airways. More details to follow. Kiitos."
[11690 and 11720 kHz]

(Scandinavian Weekend Radio on Facebook, 4 June)

Full schedule 2100 UTC Friday 6th June - 2100 UTC Saturday 7th June on 49mb
(5980 alternating with 6170 kHz) and 25mb (11690 alternating with 11720
kHz) - exact programme/time schedule on each frequency is at:
http://www.swradio.net/schedule.htm

(via BDXC)

73 Christoph

--