[A-DX] VoA reduziert KW-Sendungen

Herbert Meixner
Mo Jun 30 11:38:43 CEST 2014

Es wird wiederum ein Stueck ruhiger auf/in den Baendern:

WORLDWIDE DX CLUB Top News #1167 June 29th, 2014
----
Received this late Friday afternoon: "FAREWELL TO SHORTWAVE.
We were informed late Friday that BBG's proposed shortwave cuts for FY2014
have been approved by Congress. As of the end of the day on Monday, June
30th, all shortwave frequencies for English News programs to Asia will be
eliminated. We will no longer be heard via shortwave in the morning (12-16
UT), and the evening (22-02 UT) ... mostly in Asia.
----
Mit Gruss,
Herbert