[A-DX] This weekend's Korean characters

Roger
So Jul 12 18:08:09 CEST 2015

Am 11.07.2015 um 15:16 schrieb VOA Radiogram:

> Hello friends,
>
> In this weekend's test of Korean characters, if the characters do not
> display correctly in Fldigi, copy the "boxes" to a word processor,
> and _then_ they should display correctly.
>
> Here is what the headline looks like ...
>
> 필리핀, 중국과 해상분쟁에 국제사법권 개입 요구

Worked directly on a W7-PC,
on an XP-PC indirectly with copy & paste in FrontPage for my htm report:

http://www.rhci-online.net/radiogram/VoA_Radiogram_2015-07-11.htm

KBC - MFSK-64 as usual with problems. This is not surprising, the area
of the transmitter carrier looks again very "scattered".
Is a little bit  like a drive-in movie during heavy fog - and the audio
sounds as it would come from a large empty bathroom.

roger