[A-DX] Perseus works fine with Windows 10

Per Eriksson
Mi Jul 29 16:12:55 CEST 2015

Hello,

For those of you using Perseus... I have updated one of my computers
to Windows 10 today. I did not expect any problem with Perseus v
4.1a, and I can now confirm that it works fine.

The Perseus program shows up as always after updating the operating
system, but the USB-driver has to be reinstalled . Same procedure as
with Windows 8/8.1 here. The Microtelecom drivers are unsigned and
Microsoft sees this as a security problem. Before installing you have
to disable driver signature enforcement (Google for instructions on
how to do this).

//Per