[A-DX] Radio Verdad, Guatemala.

Christoph Ratzer
Mo Mär 9 21:39:28 CET 2015

> So etwas ist schon sehr selten geworden….

Wen wundert es...

QSL COST

You may have asked yourself How much does it cost Radio Truth everytime we send you our "Radio Pack", including our QSL Card, banner, sticker, printed pages, and others? It is NOT one dollar, neither two; it may be 10 dollars, or even more.

Open the attached document, and read the Cost Table which we have elaborated, without including registration, when so. This is the way how Radio Truth is sacrifying itself so much to sirve you.

If you want to help, include some bills within your letter, or make a deposit over PayPal.

Dr. Édgar Amílcar Madrid
Founder and Manager.

Siehe: http://radioverdad.org/en/node/263

73 Christoph