[A-DX] Fwd: Mothers Day of Radio Spaceshuttle!

Herbert Meixner
Sa Mai 9 10:19:58 CEST 2015

Betreff: Mothers Day of Radio Spaceshuttle!
Datum: Sat, 9 May 2015 07:39:28 +0000 (UTC)
Von: Dick Spacewalker <>
An: Dick Spacewalker <>

Hi folks- We are celebrating Mothers Day with nice beutiful music Sunday
10th of May! Hobart Radio International joining with. Program includes
also wishes to few contacts and friends of ours. Please join to our
channel! 10th of May 2015 20-21 UTC on 13800 kHz
Yours,
Dick on service
  Radio Spaceshuttle

Radio Spaceshuttle International
  P.O.Box 2702
NL: 6049 ZG Herten
The Netherlands

A little fee (2 euros) for return postage (for full info printed QSLs)
is needed! Quick responce and communication is possible by e-mail:
  Best Regards!,
Dick of Radio Spaceshuttle
http:\\spaceshuttleradio.freeservers.com

Please note, that we have gathered all reports in here for "One-time"
posting after this transmission Season January to end of June.  So
printed QSLs will be send aftyer that (and e-mailQSLs as well)

Prizes for winners will be posted same time- For 3 most reports sent
persons and to 3 winners picked By Madame Fortune. With prizes there are
for example Radio Spaceshuttle T-Sirts, Caps, pens, stickers,
magnetics,  strange music-cds  etc....