[A-DX] Fwd: Special Ferragosto Broadcast - On August 15, 2016 MRI celebrates the first anniversary since it returned back on the air

Roger
Sa Aug 13 13:16:26 CEST 2016

Am 13.08.2016 um 11:39 schrieb Manuel Méndez  [dxld]:
> But that is not all. In addition to our weekly DX shows  "Italian
> Shortwave Panorama" (in English) and  "Panorama Onde Corte" (in
> Italian),  we'll be airing a repeat of our special programme  in
> Italian produced, in cooperation with Radio Europe  and IBC – Italian
> Broadcasting Corporation, to celebrate the  role of free shortwave
> radio on the occasion of 2016 World Radio Day.

Concerning IBC:
This week they sent (inter alia) two antique QSL-cards via "IBC-radiogram"

http://www.rhci-online.net/radiogram/VoA_Radiogram_2016-08-06.htm#IBC

<http://www.rhci-online.net/radiogram/VoA_Radiogram_2016-08-06.htm#IBC>

roger